HOME | PROJECT | PRACTICE | CONTACT
20.05.2013 | New Planning Applications.
A number of exciting projects in Sheffield have moved forward including:
- Proposals for over 600 student bedroom at Maltravers Road, with resturants, bars and business incubator spaces.
- Redevelopment of the former Head Post Office ar Fitzalan Square.
- Other interesting schemes approvals include:
- New chuch hall and entrances at Christ Church Stocksbridge.
- Approvals for barn conversions in the Rivelin Valley and Eckington
- New creche at the Groundman's House, Abbeydale Park Sports Club
- We are also undertaking
- New industrial facilities for Chapman Agriculture and Wolstenholme Machine Knives.
- Work at Barnsley Colledge.
- In London we have been looking at new visitor facilities for the Golden Hinde
what's new? download out latest newsletter here.
15.06.2012 | Man of Steel planning Application submitted.
08.05.2012 | Planning granted for our proposals for Sheffield Wednesday's new Commmunity Programme facility. See the details here
- 01.05.2012 | Sheffield Office reception and new conference room is completed
- 14.10.2011 | Sheffield
Urban Design Week- AXIS host the review of the week in the basement gallery
- 17.01.2011 | The
Design Awards. Your vote for the best new building in Sheffield. AXIS
has 2 of the 12 nominated projects in the vote. Our scheme at Leopold Square
is currently a front runner. Clearly voters with good taste............and
the People's Choice Winner is Leopold Square